- To contribute to reduction of CO2 emission by doing studies within the scope of Ecodesign Directive 2009/125/EC (ErP Directive) determined by the European Union in order to produce products with high energy-efficient.
- In all kind of production and service activities that it maintains it makes necessary applications to minimize the possible negative impacts of human and technology on the environment.
- It complies with the legal and social responsibilities required by all markets that it works in environmental issues.
- In all its activities it maintains necessary activities to assess recyclable waste, keep limited use of natural resources at minimum level, prevent the pollution that environmentally hazardous waste causes, protect natural assets and spread environmental awareness.
- It develops environmental management activities and activities carried out to reduce negative environmental impacts in all processes and improves them constantly.
- It develops the environmental management system with participation of its customers, suppliers and employees.